Kaiser's Adventure

Finally somewhere I can go nuts. The world is my captive audience!!!

Friday, March 09, 2007

EEEEEEEETTTTTSSSSSS AAAAALLLLIIIIVE!!!!!!

It looks like I have been away for a long time. According to my records the last time I posted was way back in September. Needless to say, plenty has happened since then. Here's a quick summary:

Visited Paris in November to celebrate our one-year anniversary, started studying for the Architectural Registration Exam, got rid of the prized yuzu tree because the dog was allergic to it, made a prime rib roast for Christmas, bought a Playstation 3, lost a very close relative to liver cancer, passed the Pre-Design component of the ARE, and completed Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter.

This was just a quick update, check back soon for some pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home