Kaiser's Adventure

Finally somewhere I can go nuts. The world is my captive audience!!!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

BSG

I just finished the last episode of Season Two of the New Battlestar Galactica Series. I've been hooked on the series since the first season. I've gotta tell you that this is one of the best TV series that I have ever seen. IMO the stories are well written, the characters are believable, and the plots are rock solid. If you haven't caught on yet, please give it try, it's not some cheesy Sci-Fi Channel Movie (they sure have many). Trust me you'll end up feeling the pains and joys of each character on the show, then again, maybe I'm just a softy.

1 Comments:

Blogger jamah said...

Cylon ... Attack .. !

I don't know. I still kind of miss the original BSG.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home