Kaiser's Adventure

Finally somewhere I can go nuts. The world is my captive audience!!!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Morimoto-san, we're baaaaack!!!!!



Thanks to a dear old friend, me and my wife will get to enjoy a meal at Morimoto's tonight. He's celebrating a raise he just got and was thoughtful and generous enough to share the wealth. What a guy! Hmmmm.... now what should I have? Omakase anyone? He said we could choose anything between $$$ and $$$$..... Hehehehehehe, already lovin' the options!

My "in-laws" (the younger ones) and I were there to celebrate my wifey's birthday earlier this year.... I was just wondering when we'd go back.... Hope the food is still good. Then again, it's Morimoto's, can't be that bad, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Orenji8 said...

Smuggle some food for us, put it in your wifey's purse! Seriously, we need to head back to Philly to the "real" Morimoto.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home